Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:01 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Whomever it is they have big shoes to fill.. Graig is an excellent Bond.. By far my favorite...

I have seen every Bond movie from day one. Wouldn't miss one.

I worked as a CI in the DIA for over 20 years. I was involved in operations of one kind or another all over the world. As much as I love the "thought" of James Bond - it's nonsense (and we all know it). But I have to be completely forthcoming here....There WERE times when I was in a situation and it "felt" like a 3 minute Bond movie.

And Damn! I would give my left nut to own that Aston-Martin!! I was on leave from the Army back in 1967-68?? and as I was driving to the store for my folks - there in the parking lot was an exhibition of the ORIGINAL Bond Aston Martin. Obviously, I checked it out. Had all the props installed on it - and it was nothing short of cool......

Sean Connery will always be Bond in my mind - but damn if Craig doesn't do a fine job as well! He will be next to impossible to replace..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote