Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 11:33 PM   #231
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I'm completely opposite of everybody else. I thought the original was more scarier than the new one. I couldn't tell if he was a clown or a ****ing jackrabbit. I don't like how they made him scary looking, he wasn't inviting like the original clown. I didn't live up to the hype and the beginning scene was far from brutal. It was pretty weak. Even the library scene with the eggs made me think he was a ****ing rabbit. 2.5 stars out of 4
Fake looking CGI ruined the Georgie scene for me in the new one.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.