Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:15 PM   #198
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm loving Sandor's growth right now. I can't say he's had the best character development as I'd have to give that to Jamie (although show Jamie still can't touch book Jamie), but he's come a long way. Seeing that family dead as a direct result of his actions probably wouldn't have given him pause even up to seasons 4-5 and now it's weighing on his heart heavily enough to bury them during a storm. He's fighting tooth and nail to remain faithless yet he can't ignore all of this evidence he's seeing forever.

Also, at first I thought it had potential to be corny AF when Thoros told him to look in the flames, but they did a good job of not actually showing the vision and having him narrate instead.. speaking of, anyone know the significance of "the mountain, looks like an arrowhead"?
I took that to mean his brother The Mountain. I guess you could say he looks like an arrowhead in a way.

OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.