View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #303
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Haven't had boxed wine since my wife's grandparents Franzia... I'll try anything once.
Oh you must. Since the days of Franzia they've really improved other offerings. And, as y'all know, I can be a bit of a low-level wine snob when I want to be.. I've found for self-proclaimed whine snobs, you can put Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon into an empty bottle of "7 Deadly Zins" and "pour it real nice-like," and they can't tell the difference... I love me some self-proclaimed wine snobs.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.