Thread: Chiefs PFF rankings
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:31 PM   #29
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
83.8 was indeed his week 1 rating, he is 2nd overall now behind Fitzmagic (Kirk Cousins is 3rd).

From the Steelers game only, Top 5 Offensive players:
Mahomes - 94.1
Kelce - 90.5
Watkins - 88.3
Hill - 86.7
Robinson - 77

Top 5 Defensive players:
Fuller - 72.7
Ragland - 72.6
Scandrick - 68.2
Hitchens - 64.5
Speaks - 63.4

Very surprised about those defense rankings, Scandrick's rating is so high because he only allowed one catch on 8 targets and it was for 0 yards, where as Nelson allowed 6 receptions on 11 targets for 47 yards.

Speaks is literally 5th by doing nothing, 62.5 appears to be the "no impact on the game at all" grade and that's what he did in his 20 snaps.

I'm not copy pasting / screenshotting the whole thing, but if there's anything else specific you guys wanna see let me know.
I find it hard to believe they had Ragland 8 points better than Hitchens in that game. I know Hitch blew a couple of coverages, but I still thought he had a better game than Ragland.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.