Thread: Movies and TV Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I don't have the clip in front of me, but my recollection was he used it like he was going to 'put' a bullet in someone, . . . only shotguns don't shoot bullets.
Okay that makes more sense, his character is kind of a dumbass. So it was either a mistake by the writer/director or meant to show what an idiot his character really is. He does a ton of shit talking, so I am thinking maybe the second option.

I get your point, hard to get into a movie when they have the details wrong. Like playing modern music meant for an older time period, showing car models not produced until years after, flubbing historic facts, or stuff like using a cell phone before they were invented.

I really hate when characters continually pick the worst option available- like when Jason Vorhees is in their home ready to hack someone up- the victim hides in a closet with no escape instead of just running out of the house. I start rooting for the killer.

Last edited by Halfcan; 10-17-2017 at 08:39 AM..
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.