View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 11:10 AM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Thanks. Thinking about leaving. Got hit in the face a few weeks ago-buy a 7th grade GIRL. Told District admin that my wife wants me to quit. They are begging for me to stay because of my reputation in the district.

Went to the school board-and changes and support are already being made. Our district #2 is not messing around. She is a doer not a talker. I digress.
That should have been an automatic expulsion for the girl, and her parents can go **** themselves when they came screaming about it to the board. I hope it happened (even though I know it didn't).

Good luck, man. I hope they change it for the better for you guys.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.