View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 10:44 PM   #1250
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Can you do a GIF of the 3rd and forever play that he almost converted? Niners had coverage 20+ yards downfield and he still almost pulled it off. Receiver caught the ball out of bounds. Believe it was Tyreek, maybe? If I remember right Pat threw that ball while rolling left.

It's one of his "incompletions" that kind of makes your jaw drop lol. Eh just gonna roll left and throw an accurate laser 30+ yards downfield across my body...no big deal
I think that was to Watkins but yea that gave me wood aswell despite being incomplete
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.