View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #65
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Dude, you literally just made a post that basically said that.

You have a problem with every QB not named Mahomes or Wilson.

That says a lot about your evaluations.

You're looking for reasons to dislike QB's, rather than looking at what they do well.
Except you're confusing question marks with strikes against.

I don't dislike any of them. I don't particularly LIKE any of them either, save for Murray.

I have significant questions about all of those QBs, other than Lamar Jackson, and even he has warts. You simply can't separate the good from the bad and isolate one without considering the other.

Carson Wentz is great example. When he's on the field, he's exceptional. But he can't stay healthy. He's the Dee Ford of QB's and ultimately, THAT MATTERS when evaluating him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.