View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:22 PM   #466
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
You know, all I was trying to do in the thread was say that it's sad when racism is tolerated, no matter whom it's directed towards.

Instead, I basically get flamed, essentially told that the white man is being oppressed and given meaningless stats (um, having 12% of coaches in the NFL means nothing when there are only 32 teams, Simplex3. If you think that's truly representative, then I feel for you).

But I've learned a lot about some of the people on this BBs. Thanks for the insight.
Nobody was flaming you dude. BTW, wou don't want see stats that's just logic plain and simple? I don't see you complaining about there not being enough BB players that are white of FB players. Why do you only defend coaching, shouldn't you be fair and evaluate everything?

Affirmative action is nothing more than legal discrimination. Discrimination will always be here as long as people are different, that is my only point. As far as toleration goes I'm not really sure what Otter said so I am not really in a position to discuss whether it was out of line. To say you gained insight is the most ridiculous thing I have ever scene you post at the planet. My girl is half filipino. My girlfreind before her was all mexican. Neither of them was racially sensitive. I just think people like playing the victim too much. JMO

Talking Can,

I listed some of the things I went through. If you want to say that is absurd you can but it doesn't change the facts.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.