Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 05:53 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I agree, it makes so much sense.

If you are doing a regular daily commute the current system seems adequate, but anything too much beyond that seems like a gamble.

Read a story the other day about a guy that rented a Hyundai EV if I remember correctly. He had a heck of a time on a fairly short trip and the charger plug would not fit his vehicle once he found a place to charge it.

I would think they would make that universal, like the gas nozzles.
Most EV cars being sold in the US are now moving to the Tesla charging plug style. Today, customers are getting an adapter with their car, which will allow them to use Tesla charging stations.

In 2025, Ford & GM cars will be able to use the Tesla charging stations without an adapter.

If you're looking to buy an EV, hold off until 2025 if you can. Charging Life will get easier.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote