View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:44 AM   #235
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I pooped in a little bowl and sent it off to a lab, seems preferable with something like a 96% degree of accuracy

Man oh man would I hate being someone who opens up bowls of mailed in poop for lab testing all day... too much money wouldn't be enough
Not a Dr but be careful with that. The box tests don’t pick up polyps very well if I’m not mistaken and the classic scope is low risk and the better way to go. In terms of accuracy

I’m 30 and had about 3-5 scopes between age 18-26. Not the funnest thing in the world but it is not the big scary thing it’s made out to be. If you’re lucky they might give you some drugs before they roll you back that almost makes the experience worth it lol

May I ask are you having any symptoms?
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.