View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 03:04 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Time to tell the story...

The only 2 places while on the road that I trust to use the bathroom is Buccee's and Cracker Barrel. This one occurred at a Cracker Barrel in TN.

We had been traveling all morning and breakfast was rumbling in my stomach and was letting me know it was just about exit time. It was near lunch time so the family all agreed on CB for lunch.

The family got seated and I headed to the bathroom and found an open and clean stall. I had just proceeded to drop a load and I hear a guy come in with his kid. The son went one urinal and dad to the other. Right in the middle of taking a leak the Dad let out a fart that left no doubt he should have gone to the other stall. It was hard enough to stifle my laugh as it was but when the kid said "eww Dad I think you crapped your pants!"

There was no way to stifle a laugh after that. I finished wiping, pulled up my pants and got out of the stall...making sure not to make any eye contact. I washed my hands as the dad instructed the son to go tell his Mom to get him a change of clothes and for him to bring them back.

I headed out into the general waiting area trying to work my way to the dining area. As luck would have it I was blocked by the boy who was trying to whisper to his mom about what he needed. The mom in exasperation told the boy to speak up.And true to child like manner he speaks up in a loud voice "Dad crapped his pants in the bathroom and needs new clothes ".

I've never seen someone turn so red and exit the building so fast.

Ne
It was probably the apple cider. I had 2 large mugs of that and had to pull over on the shoulder between Columbia and Moberly to run and shit in the brush with a paper bag to wipe my ass with.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote