View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:16 AM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Here’s the entire question and response. Some people cry too much when they “think” Chiefs are being underestimated. Burrow is truly speaking facts here, not reason to get upset lol

Speaking this week during the New Heights' live podcast, Burrow broke down why he's had success against K.C. where others have not, looking back fondly at the battles between two of the AFC's recent behemoths.

"I think we both work really hard. They have great players, we have great players," Burrow told Jason and Travis Kelce, per the Bengals' website. "I think we match up pretty well with them. I think we're built to beat them. I always appreciate the legendary battles we have. Guys are out there always making plays. Patrick (Mahomes) is always out there making plays. Both teams have big-time defensive lines. It's a great matchup."
Burrow's comments were nothing short of complimentary, but the claim sandwiched between the rest of his answer is what will spur debate.

That’s like saying, “Oh he only insulted Andy Reid’s mother in that one sentence. Everything else around it was very nice and cordial.”

He said what he said. And the bulletin board is gonna rape him now
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.