View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #89
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I have been wondering about Thornhill. Could it be that he's just a little gunshy considering he had a serious injury last year? I think he will come around and play better.
I just rewatched the Chargers game and I think that's it. He definitely didn't have a problem getting off the blocks, he was reading-reacting just fine, and he looked just as fast as ever, but he did seem a little gun-shy about lower body contact. He didn't seem to have much of an issue tackling though. A little off on his angles (I'm talking about a foot maybe a foot and a half so just barely), but that's probably more about lack of snaps and no preseason than his knee.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.