View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 10:45 AM   #1774
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Okay good. I thought you had some legit information because last I heard he was still mulling it over but I see it is pure conjecture just like twitter.
In an interview from a few days ago, Agbaji appeared to be leaning toward coming back. I've heard he hasn't gotten good feedback so far, and he basically said that he needs a team to guarantee that they're taking him.

Combine that with Curry suddenly de-committing, and I think there's a good chance they're planning on Agbaji (and Wilson) being back.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.