View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 10:42 AM   #1773
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Sydney Curry has backed out of his commitment. Sounds like Ochai is coming back. We got tons of fire power. As long as Wilson comes back, which I expect, hard to not see us getting a #1 seed this year quite easily.
If Agbaji is back, they're going to have more returning scoring than they've had in a really long time. Even more than 97 and 86. Not saying they'll be as good as those teams. Most likely not. But then, I have my doubts that any in the field will be either.

My only concerns are whether they'll be capable of high-level defense and if they have a solid backup for Dave. I think it clearly won't be one of Self's best defensive teams, but can they at least play solid team D?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.