View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:49 AM   #3240
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Someone talk to me about owning vs renting. I’ve alwaya been told my whole life that owning a home is “great bc you keep your equity!”

I’ve owned my house for almost 4 years and the “equity” I’m getting on it is shit compared to the money I’ve had to spend to fix shit in a brand new house when I moved in.

It’s to the point where I’m thinking **** it. I’m close to seeking this damn house and renting so I won’t have to spend a lot of money every year paying to fix the goddamn thing.

Oh and then when I sell the goddamn thing the realtor gets 6%.

Owning feels like such a sham.
You need to also own a rental so all your home repairs become tax deductible.

The main thing about owning is that one day your home is paid off and nobody can ever take it from you so you have that security. If you rent , you rent for life.

And as far as repairs you can do what I do and don't fix shit. Unless its a broken water line.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.