View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 10:51 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Greedy is probably a top 10 pick. If we got him, I’d shit myself in the most positive of ways. There’s actually a few guys on the draft pick section that I think you probably have being taken too low.

But other than that, it looks like one hell of an offseason. Certainly would be a great 2019 team even if you tinkered with the picks.
It's so hard to tell where people will go, I normally just take a site with a draft ranking for prospects and try and pick towards the middle of the range they give, e.g. I used Walter Football for this one, they have Greedy as the 4th best CB prospect going rounds 1-2, so I draft him at the end of the 1st. They have Buggs going 2-3, so I put him at the end of the 2nd etc.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli