Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 11:16 AM   #82
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I have no ****ing clue, but it was wedged in there and they said it didnt work for some reason...........

I've also had a CEO of a large company send me a single ram stick VIA envelope and asked to see if we could find files on it.

I have contracted with both SMB/ Large Corporations / and Government, and I'm never shocked by how ****ing horrible their IT is. I mean I've literally seen entire city government networks being a ****ing disaster.
Dude, I work with the federal government. They make a lot of municipalities look cutting edge.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.