View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:15 PM   #934
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post

Here's a picture of Kelce from the breeder. Clay, how could you be scared of such an innocent face?
Here's my malinois-like energetic 93 pound female doberman. Speaking from experience (high energy dog) with a Staffie you're going to want to teach it how to fetch. Only way I survive. Neighborhood walks aren't going to work (dog will eat sheet rock\smaller pets). Also get her to be good off-leash so that you don't have to get involved with blood-sports at the nearest dog park...My dog has checked several pissy little bitches that wouldn't leave her alone (after multiple warnings). Latest victim was another American Doberman that kept getting in her face. Dog wouldn't leave her alone and after 10+ minutes (and casual requests to the dogs owner) my dog finally bit the other doberman in the leg and caused a limp. After which I wrote dog parks off.

May be an image of 3 people
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.