View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:43 AM   #86
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I had a chat with a guy behind me. Guy put his hand in the small of my back and literally shoved forward. I figured it must have been my buddy just dicking around but nope - just some asshole that thinks that's a good idea.

He started with this "hey, settle down man" shit after I turned and said my piece and I hadn't raised my voice or even swore at him. I just said that's gonne be the last time he does that and I let him know that he's damn lucky I was plenty 'settled down' already because there are a lot of dudes in this line that would've already kicked his ass without saying a word for that crap.

I couldn't believe it. Who pushes a ****ing stranger?
I would have put you in a headlock and removed you from the line
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.