View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #81
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
My group had several phones dying because of the cold. My phone had the tickets so we were fine, but definitely something to consider if you are going all mobile tickets to a cold weather game.

The backup though is getting thru the metal detectors, you don’t dig your e ticket out until your they that part. The ticket scanners are usually waiting on people to get thru the security in my experience.

Either ways it’s out of hand. They need way more metal detectors or just wand everyone, it’s probably quicker. Watch the detectors, they flash red every time, I’m not sure they are even effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about