Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 05:14 PM   #95
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
AT&T raising their streaming service rates today too. Big Streaming is becoming....cable TV. All over again.
AT&T is an epic disaster.

Not only are they losing 2 million customers per quarter with Direct TV, their 'Entertainment Arm" is a gigantic mess. HBO Max has been anything but, while they continue to argue Rights Fees with Roku and Amazon, which make up 80% of HBO standalone app market. They're not offering anything substantially new with their "new" service: No 4K, no UHD or HDR, so new subscription numbers are way, way off their projections.

I've had T Mobile for cellular for the past 2.5 years, which has been completely flawless and they provide the MLB.TV package for free each year. Now that I have my internet, phone and TV through Spectrum, I've thought about switching my cell service over but T-Mobile has been so good and so affordable that it's probably not worth the hassle. I wouldn't even consider AT&T as a cellular provider.

I don't see how AT&T in its current incarnation can survive. It's safe to say that their CEO needs to be replaced ASAP but they're too stupid and out of touch to make that move.

Also, I cannot wait until their deal with the NFL expires at the end of the 2021 football season and I kind of have a feeling that they're looking forward to getting out of satellite TV business as well. They're carrying a massive debt load, so changes are definitely coming.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.