Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #58
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Cool to know. I spent a lot of my young life, and parts of my Navy years in Va. Beach, and I never knew many brews that were all that great. If I can find it locally, I'll give it a shot for sure.

And if the pearl necklace does go well with oysters, of which I'm a HUGE fan, I'm game there too...

Not sure when I'll get back to Annapolis again, but if nothing else I'm sure sure I'll find it between there and Va. Beach (driving down the DELMARVA...), and some of those shack the Ches-bay side are worth the trip back east for sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Flying Dog is a local brewery based in Frederick MD. They have GREAT beer and their Oyster Stout, called Pearl Necklace is also delicious.
http://flyingdogbrewery.com/

While the names of the brews can be politically incorrect and offensive to some, they use these as marketing tools to drive sales and brand recognition.

THIS BEER IS NOT SOME SORT OF NOVELTY like Fat Bastard wine or the like.

If you are a true beer lover, you will be impressed, I guarantee.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.