Thread: Computers Windows 11 Restore Issue
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:34 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Interesting. I just used that hack like three months ago.

Admittedly, I don't use Windows myself. I just support my family members so I really only deal with it when something blows up.
Wait...do I need to download the Windows exe file first? Sorry I was thinking Rufus installed that on the flash drive, but it makes senses if I need to get it on my computer first and then Rufus pulls it form there?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.