Thread: Chiefs Matt Moore is back
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 03:02 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Oh I absolutely agree we don’t win the Super Bowl without him last year. I love the guy, he balled his ass off. I just meant this upcoming year, with Henne coming back, they easily could have just let him walk and not thought twice about it. I think we all assumed he was gone, but that’s just not how they roll these days. They bring back every piece they possibly can.

I just kind of wonder why they resigned Henne to begin with, and why this took so long to get done. I’m guessing he wasn’t sure he wanted to play so Henne was brought back just in case. I’ll tell you one thing, that QB room is freaking stacked.
Moore has interest from the Giants earlier and Terez said something about Moore wanting around 5 mil a year. I’m guessing his price dropped significantly
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.