Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #9
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

IMO picking a quality RB early may be needed because our running game this year has totally stunk. Here are the backs to consider.

Taylor
Swift
Dobbins
Harris
Hubbard
Ettiene
Moss

Taylor has a lot of carries under his belt and is a proven runner who gets yards and can take it to the house on any given play..he would probably be the safest pick of the bunch.

Swift is so shifty and agile...very fast but a smaller kind of back. He can catch too and would fit well with our offense I think.

Harris is built like Gurley and doesn't have as much carries as the likes of Taylor. When he's in the mood he's a big threat both running and catching and I think he's a very intriguing talent.

Dobbins has it all imo. He can run hard between the tackles, run routes out of the slot etc..very impressive.

Hubbard is a new name on the scene and he's simply electric...probably the fastest guy on this list and is a home-run threat everytime he gets the ball..slim, agile and tall too. He's the sort of kid who could be a massive success or a bust I think.

Ettiene has a ton of yards and TD's and is a master in the redzone but his ability to catch the ball isn't proven yet but I think he'd do well here.

Moss has been compared to Hunt in terms of his build and running style

I think we have a huge opportunity to get a top class back and with Sammy likely departing I think this is critical in order to make sure our offense remains elite.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.