Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 01:00 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Nope. Sorry but as much as I'd love to take a RB there I just can't. We need to draft a CB, even with Fenton and Ward, and regardless of what we do with out FA.

Now in the 2nd or 3rd, I'd have no problem but we better be drafting some decent fatties too. This is where I think a Chris Jones trade can really help the Chiefs by not having to pay that contract and by getting us an additional 1st and probably 3rd round pick in a draft that should have some nice play makers.
I was kind of thinking that. If you could trade Jones to say, the Cardinals for their first, you'd have to do that right? That's probably unrealistic though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.