Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 08:36 AM   #65
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I sucked at first, too. The key is to keep moving. Don't ever stop for long. Jump, dash, run through portals, run onto jump pads. Even when you don't think you have to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're ****ing dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.

So much truth, lol. I'm nowhere as far down the line as you two are (I'm assuming) as I've just made it to the Citadel in the arctic. I just can't ****ing time the shoot the gate, cling to the wall move of all the things in this insane game! It's really, really pissing me off. Haha
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.