Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 03:31 PM   #297
Andy Reid Supporter

I’ll be honest: Clowney’s knees scare me. He’s entering his prime with 3 knee surgeries, one of them major. Arthroscopic knee surgery tells me he’s having joint problems. At 26, he isn’t going to magically get better.

He’s eroding and with more age, he’ll likely miss time.

He also had Whitney Mercilus and JJ Watt playing next to him and he can’t have a strong season sack wise like Dee Ford or Frank Clark?

That just seems like an awful amount of risk for that much money. Give me the guy with good health, strong leader, strong run defender and 32 sacks in 3 years starting.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.