View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 02:14 PM   #40
Cynical Misanthrope

I used to enjoy cigars but this state's tobacco laws are worse than North Korea. I dont want to smoke in my house and can't smoke outside for a good part of the year. Also, this state is drier than a popcorn fart, as my grandfather used to say. Those typical wood humidors just don't keep my cigars in decent shape so they dry out quickly.

However, a cigar club just opened up nearby so I have a place to smoke inside during the winter. Also found a good humidor with an electronic humidification system so they can stay smokable. Now I just need to start filling it up. Got a fair number of cigars on the way and I intend to start smoking more often.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote