Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #300
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
The average movie goer goes into a moving knowing what to expect from a movie. It was pretty clear what this movie was going to be from the beginning.

Some day adults will understand when they're watching a movie that's made for kids, and stop acting like it was suppose to be anything more than that. My 8yr old gave zero ****s about whether or not a chick can run in stilettos.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote