Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #885
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Big Props to the Yeti. Great Divide is an amazing brewery.

Me, on the the other hand, I've had 3 drinks at Whole Foods. 2 imperial stouts at home, 2 Tank 7's. 2 Crown Apple shots (because I was with women). And now I'm on my 3rd Heavy Lifting.

This is a light night for me. Usually, when I drink, I go all out. I'm one of those all or nothing drinkers. I have a hard time having 1 or 2 beers with dinner. If I have 1, I'm having 12. otherwise I'll have zero.
On one hand, I'd say that's a strange order, once you go stout, it kinda ruins anything lighter.... OTOH, after the first 5, it certainly doesn't matter as much.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.