Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 07:31 AM   #296
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I had a problem with the renters and owner next door. The POS renters ( a few different ones over about a six year period) would not keep their side of the fence trimmed and the scumbag owner wouldn't do any maint. on the p[lace. It had got to the point where there were 3 trees growing into the fence. Each one of them were at least 20 foot tall.

My solution was on the day after the last renter moved out, early that morning, I slipped over the fence with my nice quiet electric chainsaw and dropped all three trees into their backyard. Nobody heard or seen anything. When word got back to the owner that nobody wanted to rent a house with a backyard completely full of fallen trees the asshole finally paid someone to take care of the problem. He seems to be paying a bit more attention to the upkeep nowadays.
I mean, I'm glad that it worked out for you, but I'd personally be a little hesitant to do that level of property damage. If they found out it was you, they could come after you for full replacement cost, which would be pretty pricey with three established trees.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote