Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 09:16 PM   #38
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
and don't forget to factor in all the disposable parts they charge you out the ass for...they will mail them to you, but it's basically a subsciption and they send them to you whether you ask or not...I think my cost was about $70/mo. Insurance will try to get you in a CPAP, knowing well that less than 50% of patients have success. YOu may have to pay a little more for APAP which senses inhale vs exhale, but well worth it if it works. I could not comfortably exhale and could never make it more than 2 hrs a night
No shit. Luckily mine are all covered 100% but it seems at the very least every other month I'm getting a package chock full of replacement parts.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.