View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:43 PM   #46
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm guessing (purely guessing) Hardman ran the wrong route.

I find it unlikely an unpressured, mechanically sound Mahomes would miss the spot by that much. I mean, see that TD to Reek where the window was non-existent.

Again, pure speculation, but I don't see Mahomes missing that.
We've seen Patrick miss a few of those out of, I don't know, trying to be cute sometimes (that 'no-look' last season that he sailed way over Kelce's head), or they sometimes just get away from him (several short tosses to RBs since he's become the starter), I think.

When he does miss those, I have to remind myself that although he hits a ridiculously high percentage of those "let me show off how amazing my arm talent is" throws, sometimes he'll throw one that's just off, and that's just the price we pay for having a demi-god at QB. It's not like he misses a lot of those, and he hardly ever turns the ball over doing that stuff, so he gets a pass whenever he misses one here or there.

That one he kind of flicked out there for Hardman, and you're right in that most of the time that's a strike and a TD, but he wasn't under much pressure there and he could've simply set his feet and thrown a precise textbook overhand pass, but he didn't.

Water under the bridge.

Last edited by Megatron96; 11-29-2020 at 10:50 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.