Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 03:34 PM   #3509
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I remember what it was like, but this is different. Back then there were shortages because gun people were buying guns. This time there are shortages because people who never owned a gun before are desperate to buy guns.

We weren't teetering on the brink of civil war in the aftermath of Sandy Hook. The economy wasn't in shambles. We weren't beset on all sides with madness. Hordes of lunatics weren't looting and burning cities across the country.

They aren't just after our guns this time; they aim to destroy the country, and *news flash* they're doing it. I think the idea that "this will pass" is wishful thinking.

We will find out in about 3 months. I'm not worried, but I took my own advice after Sandy Hook settled down . I also live in BFE Kansas instead of Shitcago, so I understand where your angst and my calmness comes from.

I wish you could move to an area where there are more like-minded people, Fraz. I couldn't stand living where you do. **** that shit.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote