Thread: Other Sports Trevor Bauer suspended 324 games
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 09:17 AM   #104
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And that's evidently the SECOND time he's done that in full view of teammates/celebrities.

I mean **** me, what's the guy do behind closed doors?

The weird thing is that Bauer was treated as the most rotten piece of subhuman shit to walk the earth while Urias just...disappeared. The Dodgers had no problem vilifying Bauer but they just quietly non-personed Urias.

I have some thoughts on that but I don't suppose this is the right board for those comments...
Bauer got that treatment because the commissioner hates him, the chance to nail him to the wall was taken as soon as it could be. On top of that no one one on the Dodgers defended him, you had players saying they didn't want him back.

It went to "oh well people that know this guy don't like him so it fits"
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.