View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 03:57 PM   #125
AIC

Re: edited because it wasn't nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iowanian
well kccm...

so Paul, maybe I DO know something about dealing with people, even though I'm not responsible for such demanding duties as filling their Tea and bringing the Pie cart..

I know a hell of a lot about dealing with people, and some people are just plain and simply assholes, you don't think they exist or something? I've worked at a McDonalds all throughout high school, I was an assistant manager there for 2 years after high school while I attended a JUCO, believe me, my job there required that I be nice to everybody and I did just that, I've never realized what kind of assholes and white trash there are in this world until I worked there. So I do know things about dealing with people.

I never asked you guys to agree with the way I do things, but this is how it is. Yes, I judge the hell out of people because they I have to rely on their tips to make any money at all.
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.