View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 11:05 PM   #5214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Lol yea I guess so. Ill end up with just the one.

For me I'm like OK, I bought this narrow body car for cheap cause it was ****ed up, I dumped about 3500 bucks in it to get it to where it is. To make into what I truly want, stroker motor, built trans, fix torque tube, make widebody, wrap, ANOTHER set of wheels for widebody, make other shit nice etc. I figure I would be in the car for double, so around 30k total.

Or, I figure I can cough up a couple more bucks and get a superior car in the z06, done, ready to rock with no BS part backorders, surprises, or shenanigans. And the z06 is a car that is going to hold its value better I just kind of.. skipped to the end.
Well you’re going to net a mountain of cash from #1 so I totally get it. Well done.

I’m just going to sit in the corner and be super jealous.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.