View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 09:24 PM   #137
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I have been out on ladd mchonkey, but now id get it. We would have four totally different weapons in this offense that andy could scheme shit up for.

My top three receivers that we may have a shot at drafting now:

Xavier Legette
Ladd McConkey
Troy Franklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worthy is a lot like Brown, but if Veach thinks Brown is probably a 1 year deal, I could still see him drafting Worthy. I love McConkey and hope that's the driection we go. It's crazy to think we will probably have less than Tyreek's Annual Salary allocated to our entire WR group.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote