View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:29 AM   #268
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I still think that it’s possible that Andy knew how great Veach’s track record of scouting was and simply didn’t want to lose him. I mean, I know Dorsey probably got canned for other reasons too, but I’m just thinking out loud here...
Straw that broke the camels back was probably the Berry contract debacle and then releasing Maclin in the manner he did it. Regardless of if he was wrong or right, that stuff was borderline cruel and Reid seemed to reach his limit.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.