View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:20 AM   #260
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Whaaaaaaa?

Our window is literally longer than any team in pro footballs, man. We have the next Rodgers on this squad.

If propping the window open for another 10% over the next 2 years means closing it an additional 5% for the next 5 years - gimme the latter. I want more bites at the apple, not slightly bigger bites for less time.

Football's a weird ass game played in the weather with an oblong ball. You can never truly be sure that 'this is our year'. You're better served building for a 10 year window and with Mahomes in tow, we can do that.

We just need our GM to do a better job of using his capital. If he doesn't, we find a new one. Being the guy that brought in Mahomes gets you a lot of runway, but it doesn't get you an unlimited one.
Good post...

You’re right, the main goal should be to compete for a championship EVERY year that we have Mahomes...

I guess I just look at this offense, a potentially top 10 all-time unit, and think... damn, we need to go for it. He’ll never have better weapons than this. Idk if any team will. But Mahomes did make Albert Wilson look pretty damn good, so.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote