View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 09:29 PM   #53
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
and most of us thought he was insurance in case Hill got suspended. But now we know that the Chiefs and the NFL had the tape clearing Hill the whole time. They were just adding more firepower for Mahomes.
See this is exactly what Veach envisioned i believe when he drafted Mecole. It had little to nothing to do with Tyreek except havining another sppeedster opposite side to run down field.

Although i thiank insurance over Sammy Watkins is more than likely for reason to draft Mecole .

I'm excited for the future of Mecole hne is alryeadyh one of my favoriette Chiefs his kick rerturun was something special againts hte Texaasses
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.