View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 09:14 AM   #406
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember 3 months ago when I was posting the rumors that the Chiefs could take an OT in rd 1? I remember hearing that from 3 different media places including Nate Taylor who I trust.

Well...they decided to take Niang who has almost everything you want. That guy was a potential first rd pick who was pushed down bc of a very strong class and an injury.

Eric Fisher has been a solid LT. I think we all appreciate him after last year. However, he is not a core player. If I have to decide to keep Fisher or Jones, I’m keeping Jones.

This seems to have been planned long ago. I could see us getting Niang ready to take over in 2021 and trading him for a high draft pick (2nd?) while creating $11.5 million to pay Jones.
Why do people always want to move a player from the right to the left? Jiang is a ROL player. From what I have seen that is what he is at the core. In other words he is the replacement for Schwartz or LDT. It is not teasy nor does it happen often where a player is switched from right to left and has tremendous success which it would be for an OL to switch from ROL to LT and be better than Fisher is right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.