View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:30 PM   #16
Supporter

I went to a Chiefs charity basketball game years ago. But this is the first time that I've heard about one since. But I assume that they do this from time to time. I would have enjoyed going to this one had I known about it beforehand. I don't see anything about any other ones planned for this year, but I will have to keep an eye out in the future. When I googled it, I found out that this one was put on by a couple of local radio stations and Tyreek Hills foundation. Maybe Hill will make it an annual thing.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.