View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:40 PM   #105
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He's at basically 3500 yds (3497), so he's on pace for 5090 yds 44 TDs and 2 or 3 ints. He does that and we get home field or the 2 spot, then there is no way he's not getting that MVP.
I literally rubbed my eyes after I saw Pat's current season stats. I had to grab my phone and make sure of the math. All he has to do is average 300.5 yards/game, throw his season average for TDs/game, and not throw more than say, 4 more picks, and he's going to throw for 5,000 yards for the second time in three seasons, 43-46 TDs, and be a lock for MVP.

That's just insane. I remember after 2018 positing the crazy idea that 5,000 yards and 45 TDs just might be Patrick's 'average.' I was half-kidding at the time, but he's actually doing it now.

And what's really nutz is that there's still room for significant improvement. He could clean up a few things and then who knows? 5,600 yards and 60 TDs? 6,000 yards and 70 TDs? How many TD passes has he missed just this season? 3? 4? I think I remember 5?

Who is this guy?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.