Thread: Movies and TV Aquaman Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 07:33 PM   #24
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
They were shit. The hive mind has nothing to do with whether or not the movies were shit. Bad stories, direction and the like are the determinants.

The hive mind raved about Wonder Woman, after all.
That's exactly what I mean. They weren't shit in my opinion. They could have been better, but I didn't consider them bad. Just not good. But it doesn't do me any good to explain that to anybody online, because your reaction is exactly what I'm referring to.

What I mean by hive mind is that there's no discussion about anything in social media (and this place is social media...). There's only conflict. My team versus your team. Everything has to be black or white. Anything you talk about has to be either awesome or awful. There's no middle ground, and 90% of any discussion about anything is really just people trying to convert everybody to their side.

And that's where I go to the hive mind. It's taking over what used to be discussion about everything. Movies. Sports. Politics.

Humanity is now borg. Resistance is futile.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.