View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 06:18 AM   #4733
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I think the chances of signing both Hosmer and Moustakas are zero, and they should be.

Too much risk for Kansas City. Maybe they bring back one, but I have a hard time seeing it, considering the season they're each having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I think the most realistic chance of keeping any of the potential free agents will be Cain and Minor. Unless Starling miraculously turns the corner, the Royals have no CF for 2018. I'm not too keen on spending big bucks on another aging outfielder but it might be the best option. Due to his age and injury history he should be less expensive that Hos and Moose. I'd rather keep Cain than bring back Dyson. Dyson is also getting up there is age.
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about